Saturday, July 31, 2021

Younger collectors are here

People who say that stamp collectors are all old people, or middle aged people, are unaware of the newcomers who have YouTube channels. Graham Beck of Exploring Stamps has pointed out one to us and the Digital Philatelist (Digi) brought another to our attention. I want to spotlight them here.

A young stamp collector who understands what philately is all about, and just started making their YouTube channel "I'll Be Stamped!" He doesn't give his name, but check it out.



Another one I would like you to check out, is Lisa at "StampCat Stamps". She says "Exploring my postage stamp collection one stamp at a time." Check out this video, filled with history that some I did not know and others I forgot about.



If you know of others, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. we all know that you are one of those "Younger collectors" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Article thanks for sharing kindest Les Glassman

    ReplyDelete

Statcounter