Monday, July 11, 2022

Some notes about my YouTube channel

Just a short update this time. My YouTube channel now has 290 subscribers (stalkers). This puts peer pressure on me as I feel the need to continue to provide good content. How many more subscribers do I need until I am considered a YouTuber?

I entered my YouTube in the first Virtual Philatelic Websites and Social Media Exhibition. I will not go into the details of the competition, but you should check it out. Of special mention are two young philatelists, meaning under 40, yes babies in the philatelic world, but these are Lisa from StampCat and Richard from Richard Philatelist.
Ok, I hear you asking why am I telling you this? Well way back in November there was an exhibition in which I entered this blog. There was a popular voting option, in which you my readers, can vote for me. With your help, I came runner up in the popular vote. So now I am asking again.

Here is the link to the page: https://pwoexpo2022.virtuafil.org/public-expo-exhibits-list-gallery.aspx.

Now that you are there, look for my YouTube channel, near the bottom of the sites. It is listed alphabetically.

Click "View the Site" in the bottom right.
Now you will see an option of "Vote for this site". 
Please click that button for me.

Thank you

1 comment:

Statcounter