Thursday, December 2, 2021

Just news for today

As stated in the title, there is just news today.

You remember I asked you to vote for me last week? The PTS (Philatelic Traders Society) awards ceremony to announce winners of the People's Choice is today. If I win, it is thanks to you, if I don't, well at least we tried. Thank you very much for your votes, much appreciated.

On the 20th November an exhibition was held in New Zealand for Philatelic Literature and I entered this Website. I received a Large Silver award. I think that is quite good for a new site. I need to find out how to improve though.

A colleague of mine from Israel Stamp Reviews wrote this: 

"The number of independent content creators devoted to or operating within the philatelic culture of #Israel is in the low single digits. We are fortunate to count Lawrence Fisher in our ranks, and his "Stamps and Stories" website is an invaluable philatelic resource. Congratulations!"




I prepared another video which I uploaded to YouTube. It is, of course, based on a previous blog  entry but simple people prefer vlogs. I hope you enjoy it.


Edited: Just in (14:40),  I was runner up in the category of "Legacy Champion of the Year"

(14:48) I also got runner up for "The People's Choice"

1 comment:

Statcounter