Thursday, November 18, 2021

Victory and #Beethoven

I haven't written a blog for a few weeks. Sounds like an apology but it isn't, it is a statement of fact. I am trying to broaden the amount of people who view my channels, not for me, but for all of us. There are many videos out there about stamps and you get the feeling that they are technical, oh this stamp is expensive or this stamp was issued on and is part of a set, blah blah. I don't want to do that. I explain that in my message to people who have not subscribed. Check it out here:



I had a lot of good feedback from my last video as it is a subject that people did not know about. I also believe that there are many judges who look at a modern cover and give it a snarl, kind of like saying that it is not worth anything. That may be true, but there is a story behind it and the story is worth telling.

Today I am adding a new video about the Victory. Yes, I did a blog post about it, view it here, however I found new information and wanted to tell you about it.



Please watch to the end, subscribe, comment and like, we need to get more people involved, it is important to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Statcounter